Tuesday, March 29, 2011

LIFE LIFE LIFE

I just got back from a spur-of-the-moment road trip to Los Angeles with some friends. Ohio to LA, no stops. 36+ hours each way. It was awesome. I saw a shooting star in the desert, a giant moon, a blizzard on the way to the Grand Canyon, a spirit coyote, a Luchador 5k run in Tulsa, old friends from high school and college, family in St. Louis during our two pitstops, and some amazing studios. Whenever I walked into a studio, like DreamWorks and Nickelodeon, rainbows spewed forth and butterflies and sparkles danced around happily. mmm. :)

Here are some shots from my computer animation 1 class. Yeah, totally modeled that piano and staircase. yay.



Here is a little taste of what I'm smashing out this week. I am taking Grimm's fairytale "The Turnip" and adding a bit of a Utah/Indian/Istanbul spin onto it. It will make sense, I promise.



aaaaand a finished portfolio page. My website is in the process of an massive overhaul, there are a few more pages there if you want to check it out. (link on right sidebar)

No comments:

Post a Comment