Thursday, October 28, 2010

oooOOOOOooo sucky



Another animation from animation 1. This past semester I've been opened up to the world of animation and media studies... maybe I should have majored in it. BUT BUT BUT I love illustration and I feel like my background in illustration and design transfers over to other artistic disciplines quite nicely. It's just another dimension of storytelling, really.

It's hard to believe that our next project in animation 1 after this one is a 20 second short film. I have a masterful plan evolving in my head and it's quite exciting. My ideas will lend themselves nicely to portfolio-ready character development pieces and backgrounds. Think mouse chase and a witch (or maybe a gypsy).

On top of that project is the 3D short I'm working on with a great bunch of guys. Our studio name is Stubble Animation. All the vis dev work needs to be completed within the next few weeks.

Busy busy busy.

OH! AND Illuxcon is coming up! I went two years ago and had a blast. Is it weird that one of the main things I'm looking forward to is that amazing Pennsylvania gas station that has computers where you can order your own specialty breakfast sandwiches and frapps 24/7? What a perfect concept!!!

And we get a hot tub this year, awwwww yeah. And plenty of exposure to some of the best illustration around.

No comments:

Post a Comment